A ministry centered on Christ, coming together to teach and unite Men in vital relationships so that they can become Godly men in their homes, their parish, and in the community.
Our Focus is to become men who are:
- (focused on Christ and how he wants us to be as Men)
- (Dedicated to prayer and studying the word of God)
- (United as brothers in Christ Jesus)
In vital relationships
- (Seeking each other out in life sustaining relationships that take us from strangers to acquaintances to friends and then to brothers.)
Becoming godly influences
- (Becoming Godly examples in our world)
To help bring about men who make and keep promises that last a lifetime, to Jesus Christ, Our Family, Friends, Church and Community.
We are not just a prayer or study group. We are a true well-rounded men’s ministry for all Catholic brothers who want to learn and serve God.
Hebrews 10:24-25 says, “And lets consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds. Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another-and all the more as you see the day approaching."
The three main elements in these verses are:
- Pursuing the God of love and good deeds;
- Obeying the instructions of the Bible to meet regularly;
- Encouraging each other
Contact Deacon Barney Rodriguez for more information at 254.773.4541.